Having considered the fact that I haven't been able to visit the nearest mall and go on a shopping spree for some time now, eye shopping has recently been one of my favourite activities. I found myself drooling over so many clothes that I simply could not keep it in anymore. And who's more suitable to share my current wishlist with than you, my fellow fashionistas? Sit back, relax and get ready for a picture-packed post... consider yourselves forewarned!
1. Sleeveless chiffon dress with removable leather belt- H&M
2. Strapless embroidered dress- H&M Conscious Collection
3. Gold glitter pumps- DeeZee
4. Peep-toe ballet flats- H&M
5. Peter Pan collar dress- Romwe
6. Crochet lace dress- Romwe
7. Pyramid kaftan dress- Forever 21
(My mom fell in love with the dress right after she saw it as well... She has even started thinking about some DIY ways to make a similar one!)
8. Peep toe pumps- Forever 21
9. Bold shift dress- Forever 21
10. Straight leg pants- Forever 21
(Okay, this is a weird one... Since you know I'm a crazy dress lady, I would probably end up wearing them once and putting in my closet never to be worn again. But paired with a ribbon belt and fabulous platforms, how amazing do they look on this model?)
11. Slingback stilettos- Zara
12. Feathered filigree earrings- Forever 21
Stay tuned, as this is certainly not the last wishlist post. For whatever reason sharing these items with you makes me feel better about not being able to get them anytime soon... for now. Anyway, until those wild weather swings stop and I fully recover after dental surgery I had performed on me this afternoon, you are going to have to put up with such posts. Hopefully, next week I will be able to make up for my longish absence at the mall and provide you with some new outfit posts. 'If you're excited and you know it, shout hurray...'
What do you think about my must-haves? I really wouldn't mind if they could magically appear in my closet overnight... I promise I would take proper care of them and never ever let go... A girl can dream, right?
What holds the top place on your current wishlist? Feel free to let me know, can't wait to see your picks!